CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, June 27, 2005

i am such a wimp!

firstly i STILL do not have the guts to send that email to my sister. its still sitting in the drafts section of my gmail account.

secondly, okay i will get to that later.

so it was alazhar again with beks, lester and edwin! yess the carpark guy is back in singapore! haha. the lime juice there is fantastic. so is the milo peng.

so guess where did we go from bukit timah? CHANGI! yes freaking changi!! to visit OCH. on the way, we also checked out the trans. so anyway yes.. OCH OCH!! I AM SUCH A WIMP!!!! i held on to lester and beks.. looked down.. shut my eyes.. the big CHANGI HOSPITAL sign was super intimidating.. so were the opened doors and windows. inviting yet.. super scary. we kinda walked around the hospital, and then went up the stairs. and yah my eyes were still stuck to the ground.

AND then the freaking police came.. so we had to give them our information and stuff like that. crap. i doubt i will ever go "ghost hunting" again. i dont like scaring myself. :( yes yes.. i am such a wimp.

so we went back to the carpark.. saw this trans getting into the car.. being super curious, we followed the car. the guy drove to some quiet carpark near the chalet.. parked there for about 5 minutes.. and then drove the trans back to the carpack. superquickie. cant believe it. dont they have foreplay? or is it just a JOB and ta-da byee.. sigh so sad these people. imagine sitting at a carpark everynight.. getting driven to some quiet place.. do your job and then you're back at square one.. at the same carpark waiting for some car to slowdown beside you.

this song is from alot like love. :) lovely. go catch it.

I'll be there for you
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
I'll be there for you
I'd live and I'd die for you
Steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what a love can do
I'll be there for you


numero ten? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home